Thursday, June 24, 2010

Basketball Training

Hey guys :D Well today's Thursday and every Thursday I've got basketball training.But I have a Geography project that involved interviewing people so me and Cedric went to Desa to eat some lunch before we start. Cedric ended up paying the bill as I forgot to bring my wallet Oooops~ :P Anyways I was a coward and don't engage people to talk so Cedric took over the job and talk to some of out seniors in a mamak stall. 6 down 14 to go!! It wasn't bad was it.Then I went for the training but there was a competition going on and I was like "No training?" *sighs and walks away* Someone asked us (I was with.... I forgot his name) if we were in the training and we said yes and he asked us to sit there. Much, much later, Able (The guy's name :P) ticked our names and said we have to pay for this months training. WTF We have two weeks of holidays and two weeks of exam and they still expects US to PAY??? Nevermind that but the other form one dudes wasn't there! They ditched us. It was so awkward for being the only form one in the basketball court. (The guy finally left -.-) Well at last the coach called us to shoot 60 balls in to the basket and out of 30 of my shots I only managed to get 2  into the hoop :P Well at least I contributed XD

Note to self: You really need to improve your shooting and lay-up

No comments:

Post a Comment