Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Hi"

Hey guys, I just wanted to say how you could make someones mood lighten up by just saying "hi". Really, it works! Oh and smile while doing it :) Don't be shy or anything, even if the person hates, despises, don't know you (Okay you can drop this bit out) We have a prefect in our school that says "Good morning" and "Hi" to everyone he meets. Although some people think this is weird I actually thinks this is a very good attitude. So go and say "hi" to your friend you haven't talked in a long while and don't make them think they're forgotten. And when the other dude doesn't hi back keep doing it and he'll/she'll reply back :D

P.S. I still owe Natasha from my school a "hi", she said hi and I didn't realise anything until I was a long way from her :P Sorry Natasha

1 comment:

  1. "We have a prefect in our school that says "Good morning" and "Hi" to everyone he meets."

    That dude is CK. ( short for Chin Keat )

    He's really nice. I agree.

    ReplyDelete