Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unfair....Really unfair

Today, Mom said we're not going to Austraillia....I was like 'Yeah! No need to leave my plants and they won't die!!'The next thing Mom said was "But we're going to china, isn't that great?With your grandma, we will be going to her village!I feel sorry for not going with her and maybe I'll regret for not going." No it ain't! I like the village but...for a week?! So unfair to me....and my plants....maybe they'll die....sigh....I tried to give some excuse like:"But you bought me a plant that was supposed to come during*that month*" and "But my bettas going to die!" and "What about my plants??" and "What about the seedlings??" My mother siad I could leave my plants and fish in a relatives house!! 'Trust no one but yourself'' They don't have a clue about carnivorous plants.....They're dead meat isn't it.....I hate it.....After this trip I ain't going anywhere!!!Stupid trips!!!****ing!!Maybe my plants will be okay but my fish!!When I was small my grandma bought a fish for me but we were going on a vacation and she had to care it for me....Until after the vacation she told me the fish was dead!!Argh!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi -- I have quite a few CP and I totally understand. Since you have to go, here is what I would suggest you do. You are going to have to make the care of your plants as simple as possible for them. Write down very detailed instructions of what you want them to do. If you buy distilled water, make sure there is more than enough for they time you are gon. While you are gone send gentle reminders that your plants need care. None of this guarentess your plants will survive, but it will increase the chances..... good luck and I am very jealous ... I always wanted to visit china

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi!Thanks!Cooled down a bit....I don't have to buy distilled water cause I have a RO system...only trouble is if my dad is not busy and help me water my plants...He's always out....But thaks anyway!

    ReplyDelete