Thursday, September 24, 2009

Snakes.....

Yesterday, I went to the Zoo Negara(National Zoo).At the entrance I saw two snakes with their keepers there.The snakes seems like ball pythons...a python that rolls into a ball when felling threatened.Hey,I remembered something while I was surfing the net.....someone asked"why are they called ball pythons?The bit the the balls of the first people who kept it?"talk about funny.Back to topic.So they were two,one big , one small.I touched the big one.....so cute!!Next I carried the small one....I was like..'wow,I can fell the muscle moving'What a great sensation!But my family don't like snakes.....I wanna get a king snake as a pet!!How beautiful with bands of colour around it's body!That's last week.......me and my family we're at Ikano power center.I was there buying some sand for my plants at home.Then we go up and I called my Dad to follow me to see the snakes and Dad said HE WAS SCARED!How fake!!I thought i got the"I love snake"DNA from Dad since Mum is scared of snakes.Everyone in this house is scared of snakes........I might never get a snake......because it is expensive and my family members are scared of snakes....great!

No comments:

Post a Comment