Friday, January 22, 2010

The dissapointment

Well I'm changing schools from St.John to Seri Hartamas.I don't know if this is appropriate to say but I'm pretttttyyy disapointed by St.John cuz' there's a lot of Melayu's (Sorry to any Melayu that are kind hearted read this) that are that aren't friendly and try to boss you around cuz' you're a Chineese and this is THEIR country...well MALAYsia.I'm not really fussy about people but they just keep teasing you although they're 15 cm shorter than you and i think two punches will finish them off(Not because I learn wushu lol)Today I was asking A if he took my book cuz' I think I borowed him...Then I went to B's table cuz' he was sitting with B there.B is a *runt* well the teachers and pupils call him "Baby"(Because his smaller than any of us)Yeah and I was at his table and he was like....*Grab me on the collar* and A kinda *Slapped him*(Not really or his face will be ruined lol)Aih..some Melayu are good but most think they are the king of the world. And during the band practist, a senior said "Bodoh"(Stupid -_-) to every little mistake you did..like *You couldn't hear and didn't do what he commanded*"Bodoh"*You didn't stop on time while running in the felid cuz' the sergeant said to stop so suddenly*"Bodoh"LOL And he hurt my feelings by saying I'm a woman and a squid cuz' I didn't eat lunch and drink enough water and was thirsty and hungry and not doing real well cuz' I'm close to fainting and I asked THREE TIMES to go to drink and it was my fault???

No comments:

Post a Comment